Monday, March 06, 2006

The Question

I went to Preference. So as soon as I get the few pictures that I have, I might put up some more of what we did. But there was the BYUSA lady that took my picture and said that she would put it on the BYUSA website. Someone from Preference in the fall told me that, but it never happened. But she said she was some official. So I hope so.

Oh, and here's the Question!







I thought this was hilarious. I really had to rack my brain to come up with a response that was nearly as good as this one.

So, coming soon! The few pictures of preference that I took, mainly because I was too busy dancing with Kelsey.

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger mokujin said...

awwwwwwwwwww, you two love birds, dancing the night away....i hope it was owen who was dancing with kelsey not gerg, cause that would be weird..

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Owen said...

haha. It was greg. haha. He actually could have been dancing with Kelsi, but he might get bit.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Kelsey said...

Wow! That was some creative asking. I wish I had crazy ideas like that! Haha. Yeah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home